Saturday, February 16, 2008

Costa Rica Tours

Hey everybody. I just wanted to let you all know that the guys over at Costa Rica Uncovered totally hooked me up with the most killer tour experience I've had in Costa Rica. I've been here for a few years, I've been all over this country, and I'd thought I'd seen it all. When these guys started digging through their favorites (they've been doing this since 1984, so they have plenty of them) they were able to show me the stuff I know off and a lot of new stuff.

Long story short these guys have so many different Costa Rica tours that anyone can find something to love. They hooked me up, and I told them I would tell my friends. Since I haven't posted in a while I figured I would tell all of you as well. these guys do more than tours, they have a fully loaded web site with all kinds of info someone looking to vacation in Costa Rica would want. Check them out and tell them I sent ya. I might get a chance to go white water rafter again if you do. Pura vida!

No comments: